Welcome to my Website
I am a Broker Associate with Century 21 Scheetz. I have over 30 years in the real estate industry. I have been a member of MIBOR since 1984. I currently reside in Carmel however my real estate knowledge extends to Indianapolis and all of Central Indiana and would love to help you find the home of your dreams!
I am a member of Christ Community Church.
- Salesperson license obtained November 1984
- Brokers license obtained February 1987
- MIBOR, Member of Grievance Committee, 1985-1987
- MIBOR, Member of Professional Standards, 1988-2001, 2005-Present
- MIBOR, Vice-President of Professional Standards, 1998, 2007
- MIBOR, President of Professional Standards, 1999, 2008
- MIBOR, Contributor for Home Team series (Indianapolis Star), 1999-2005
- MIBOR, Member of Inspection Task Force, 1995
- MIBOR, Teacher, Realtor Code of Ethics, 1987-2010
- MIBOR, Teacher, Agency Law, 1994-2000
- MIBOR, Mediator 1996-Present
- A.A.I, Teacher, License & Escrow Law, 2000 & 2002
- MIBOR, Member of the Board of Directors, 2002-2004
- IAR, Member of the Board of Directors, 2002-2004
- The Indianapolis Star, Star Homes section (often quoted in real estate related articles)
- MIBOR, Communication Task Force 2002
- MIBOR, Teacher Realtor Code of Ethics for the Real Estate Academy of Leadership, 2005
I Specialize In...
- Single Family Residential
I have lived in the Indianapolis area for the past 50 years. I have been active in the local Real Estate market for 30 years. I have one daughter, Kristine. I have two brothers, Mike & Bill and one sister, Hilary.
In my free time I like to go hiking. I have hiked rim-to-rim at the Grand Canyon. I enjoy traveling, in fact I have been to 48 states & 23 countries..so far. I collect large and half U.S. cents. I like to play chess and put together model railroading.
- Ball State University (Bachelors Degree) Secondary Education, Criminal Justice and Corrections, American History
- Butler University (Masters Degree) Secondary Education and Clinical Psychology